3Rs Prize Selection Panel
Professor Ian Kimber OBE (Chair)
|Faculty of Life Sciences, University of Manchester |
Dr Ted Bianco
Director of Technology Transfer, The Wellcome Trust
|Professor Julia Buckingham || |
Vice-Chancellor and Principal, Brunel University
Professor Chris Denning
Professor in Stem Cell Biology, University of Nottingham
Professor Coenraad Hendriksen
Netherlands Vaccine Institute & Utecht University
Dr Declan Mulkeen
Chief Science Officer, Medical Research Council
|Rear Admiral William Stokes || |
Declarations of Interest
Panel members are required to declare any private, professional or commercial interests that might, or that might be perceived to, conflict with the NC3Rs interests.
Declarations of interest for the 3Rs Prize Panel (PDF, 28KB)
Interests for members of the research panels are declared under the following categories:
- Personal remuneration (employment, pensions, consultancies, directorships, honoraria etc).
- Registrable shareholdings and financial interests in companies.
- Research income.
- Major academic collaborations (national and international).
- Unremunerated involvement with and membership of bioscience, bio-medical, pharmaceutical/chemicals industry, healthcare provision or science policy/communication and similar activities/organisations.
- Political/pressure group associations.
Read more about Declarations of Interest policy (PDF, 30KB)