The ICT is held every three years, with the next on being held by the International Union of Toxicology (IUTOX) in partnership with SOT. The theme of this meeting, to ensure relevance and interest to the worldwide community of toxicologists and environmental health scientists, is “Toxicology Solutions for Global Public, Environmental, and Personal Health.”
Conference Objectives are:
- Plenary Keynote Speakers by a key opinion leaders.
- A global forum for best practice sharing within industry, academics, CRO’s, and regulators.
- Joint Sessions organized by representatives from international toxicology organizations.
- Sessions on some of the hottest topics in toxicology as it relates to global public health research
- Continuing Education Courses taught by experts in the field.
- Poster sessions featuring cutting-edge research.
- Exhibit Hall offering access to industry vendors.
- Networking opportunities with a global community of scientists from regulatory, industry, and academia.
- Poster Presentation provides opportunities to bring together student and junior Investigators with seasoned scientists, while sharing their research.
- Exhibitor/Sponsored-Hosted Session by leading technology and service providers showcasing their new offerings and research.
Dr Helen Prior will be speaking during the session ‘Collaborative Approaches to Proactively Advance 3Rs in Nonclinical Drug Development’ and Dr Fiona Sewell and Nikki Gellatly will be presenting posters (abstract numbers 0158 and 0722) on Tuesday 16 July on advancing the 3Rs in pharmaceutical and in acute toxicity testing.