The annual Advances in Cell and Tissue Culture (ACTC) conference brings together industry and academic researchers working in all areas of in vitro cell culture to exchange knowledge, promote their activities and set up new collaborative projects.
Session topics for ACTC 2019 will include:
- Physiologically Relevant Gut Models
- Developments in In Vitro Cancer Research
- Novel Models for Studying Neurological Diseases
- Advanced Cell Culture: 3D, Fluid Flow & Co-culture
- In Vitro Models for Animal Replacement
Researchers at all levels in academia and industry are encouraged to get involved and share their research findings with their fellow scientists.
The call for papers is now open, with opportunities for both oral and poster presentations available. The deadline to submit proposals is 28 February 2019.
For more information, visit the ACTC website.