The Advances in Cell and Tissue Culture (ACTC) international conference aims to create an interdisciplinary forum in which industry and academic researchers working in the field of cell and tissue culture can exchange knowledge, promote their activities, and set up new collaborations.
ACTC has been running for 13 years with growing success. 2021 marks the 13th year of this annual event, with a fantastic line-up of keynote speakers across a diverse range of topics.
This year’s programme covers the following themes:
Day one: Wednesday 30 June
- 3D Biological Cultures and Organoids
- Covid-19 research models
- Animal-free research – how to accelerate implementation
- Predictive drug and toxicity testing
Day two: Wednesday 3 November
- Microphysiological systems
- More themes to be added soon