This FELASA-accredited course is organised by the EUPRIM-Net Project. It includes a four week e-learning period from 7 March to 4 April and a five day on-site course at the German Primate Centre in Göttingen from 9 April to 13 April. In addition to the 3Rs, animal welfare and ethics, the course will cover:
- Primate Handling and Training (theory and practice)
- Minimally Invasive Procedures in Primate Research – Insights from Neurosciences, Infection Biology and Stem Cell Research (theory)
- Measuring Behavior (theory and practice)
- Ethics, Animal Welfare and the 3Rs
- Design of procedures and projects – Insights from Infection Biology and Neurosciences
- Good laboratory practice
- Biometry and Biostatistics in Laboratory Animal Science
- Legal Issues and Responsibilities
The course will be delivered in English. The content is in accordance with the Education and Training Framework of the EU Directive 201/63/EU and covers the functions A (Persons carrying out animal experiments) and B (Persons responsible for directing animal experiments) and the recent FELASA Guidelines.
The deadline for registration is the 4 March. Please complete and return this form via fax to +49-551-3851-228 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information see the course programme or the EUPRIM-Net website.
If you are not able to attend this course, please be aware that the course will be held again in late summer 2018.