This workshop will bring together rodent and non-mammalian model organism users, facilitating research partnerships and encouraging the development of new and innovative applications of non-mammalian organisms. There will be an opportunity to:
- Hear from rodent and non-mammalian model organism users.
- Learn about the highlight notice and applying for an NC3Rs grant.
- Give a flash presentation: three minutes to speak about your research area, the specific expertise you offer and expertise you are seeking in a collaborator.
- Network with fellow researchers.
The non-mammalian model organisms in remit, within any area of medical research, for the 2019 highlight notice are:
- Zebrafish embryos and larvae
- Nematodes e.g. C. elegans
- Galleria mellonella
Applications must involve a mammalian model user (e.g. a large animal or rodent model user) paired with a non-mammalian model organism user.
Attendance is free, but registration is essential. The closing date for registration is 4pm on 31 August 2018.
You will need an NC3Rs website account to register. Please use your institutional email address when registering.
Further information on highlight notices can be found on our Priority Areas webpage.