This course covers everything you need to know to be able to plan, supervise, conduct, analyse and disseminate in vivo or in vitro research in accordance with best practice. It consists of a series of eight live scheduled webinars all built upon the concept of six simple steps for responsible research.
- 10am-12 noon (BST), Mon 11th October - Session 1: Introduction to 6 simple steps for responsible research.
- 10am-12 noon (BST), Tue 12th October - Session 2: Step 1 – What is the aim of your research?
- 10am-12 noon (BST), Wed 13th October - Session 3: Step 2 – How to identify the best research model.
- 10am-12 noon (BST), Thur 14th October - Session 4: Step 3 – Understanding your research framework.
- 10am-12 noon (BST), Mon 18th October - Session 5: Step 4 - Common experimental design flaws and how to avoid them.
- 10am-12 noon (BST), Tue 19th October - Session 6: Step 5 - What can you do to improve the research model, method and/or technique?
- 10am-12 noon (BST), Wed 20th October - Session 7: Step 6 - What have you learnt and how can you improve?
- 10am-12 noon (BST), Thur 21st October - Session 8: Current best practice in research dissemination.
For more information or to register by 12 noon on Friday 8 October, visit the course registration page.