Who is Seralab?
Seralab, a division of BioreclamationIVT, is a leading provider of biological products to the life sciences and pharmaceutical industries throughout Europe. With ISO 9001:2015 accreditation, Seralab specializes in control and disease state matrices manufactured from human and animal biological specimens and has recently expanded their offering to include cell processing and phenotypic screening services.
Ethical sourcing of high quality biospecimens
We have a large, growing clinical network made up of over 100 physicians, research groups, hospitals, and reference labs that provide access to over 70,000 specimens.
What do you do/offer?
Seralab has the ability to collect fully customizable healthy, human products to meet specific customer protocols. This allows us to tailor each order according to your exact specifications while maintaining the highest level of product quality.
The portfolio includes a broad range of offerings, including:
- ADME-Tox Products: Hepatocytes, Subcellular Fractions, Processed Skin Tissue and Derivatives
- Cellular Products: PBMCs, Purified cell types (T cells, monocytes, CD34+, etc.), Splenocytes, Fibroblasts, Renal Cells
- Normal/Healthy and Disease State Fluids: Blood/Serum/Plasma, Bone Marrow, CSF, Amniotic fluid, Swabs
- Disease State Tissues: Normal, Adjacent and Tumor Tissue, FFPE, Tissue Microarrays, Skin Punch Biopsies
- Services: Cell-Based Assays, Clinical Lab Testing, Histology, Proteomic & Molecular Services
- Media: Human AB serum, FBS, Select Growth Factors and Stem Cell Research Reagents
How can people interact with you?
To learn more about our products and services, visit www.seralab.co.uk.
To speak with a representative about a custom specimen or collection program for your next research project, contact:
Seralab Customer Service
Tel +44 (0)1444 250010