Statements and position papers
- January: Statement in response to e-petition 611810.
- The e-petition
- Commercial breeding for laboratories
- The use of dogs in research
- The approval and use of non-animal methods
- May: The use of animals in cosmetic testing (including REACH regulation).
- The testing of cosmetics on animals
- REACH regulation
- The NC3Rs position
- May: Worker and environmental safety assessment of cosmetic ingredients, response to Home Office’s statement 17 May 2023
- NC3Rs response to Home Office’s statement on animal testing for cosmetic ingredients
- Written Ministerial statement
- Background to the NC3Rs position on cosmetic ingredient testing