Tox News is an e-newsletter which aims to keep the scientific community updated on news from the NC3Rs Toxicology and Regulatory Sciences programme, including information on events, publications, funding opportunities, and relevant CRACK IT Challenges and Solutions.
Our bibliography lists and contains links to all publications from the NC3Rs Toxicology and Regulatory sciences programme.
Access all the issues of Tox News:
Issue 3 - March 2018
Issue 2 - February 2017
Issue 1 - October 2016
The posters presented on the NC3Rs centre-led projects at the Toxicology Showcase in September 2016 can be viewed below:
- A global initiative to refine acute inhalation studies through the use of ‘evident toxicity’ as an endpoint: towards adoption of the Fixed Concentration Procedure
- Global cross-company data-sharing on the use of recovery animals for human safety assessment
- Aligning nanotoxicology with the 3Rs: What are the short, medium and long-term opportunities?
- Application of the Adverse Outcome Pathway (AOP) approach for cardiotoxicity endpoints
- Assessing the changing landscape of microsampling use through a global cross-company initiative
- Global cross-company data-sharing on the housing of non-rodents during the recording of cardiovascular telemetry data on toxicology studies
- Maximising the success of rat bile duct cannulation studies: recommendations for best practice
- The utility of QSARs in predicting acute fish toxicity of pesticide metabolites: a retrospective validation approach
- Reducing repeat testing of regulatory vertebrate ecotoxicology studies through a critical assessment of Test Guideline criteria
- Waiving in vivo studies for monoclonal antibody biosimilar development: National and global challenges